Verdeaurora Bio Farm is led by the third generation of the Mesa family, a team of young people in love with the island of Fuerteventura who run this organic family farm with new ideas, without ever forgetting the roots and traditions of their land. With this experience we want to take you to the heart of Fuerteventura, to live it in the first person and learn about many of the aspects that make up its identity. It is a proposal where the quality of service and product prevails, a novel experience where we take care of everything to the maximum detail, with an exclusive guide for the group.
- Guided tour of the farm explaining the different organic crops: aloe vera, olive trees, fruit trees, and permaculture.
- Olive oil tasting, depending on availability.
- Aloe workshop where you can make your own pure Aloe cream.
- Recommendations: Comfortable shoes, hat/cap and sun protection.
PRICES: 25EUR adults, 18EUR children (4 to 11 years old)
- Days: Monday to Thursday at 10:30
- Duration: 2 hours
- Meeting point: VERDEAURORA BIO FARM farm
- Minimun 2 persons. Maximum 15 people
- Languages: Spanish/English/German/French/Italian (2 languages maximum per group)